Monday I used the new water vacuum I bought to help facilitate clean-up of my flooded 2nd floor. With help from a coworker, we mopped up 20 or so buckets of water in an hour or two. After that, we got started on painting. I'm going to do the two rooms of my second floor, which consists of a bedroom and small living area (plus a bathroom off to the side), in two different colors. We got the first coat of the first color down in the bedroom before calling it a day. That night, while cleaning up, I also did some water vacuuming up on the 3rd floor, which is one large room with another bath. Fortunately, the 3rd floor flooding wasn't bad at all. I only collected a bucketful or so.