Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Electronic Pest Repeller

With beatle and ant problems improving only marginally after sealing, spraying and placing traps everywhere, yesterday at Costco I bought one of those electronic pest repellers for about $15. I have to admit, my "scam" radar was up when I bought it, ie. how can this device differentiate between "good" pets and "bad" pests? But, hey, I hadn't ever bought one or heard anything either positive or negative from anyone who had bought one. It could only help!

Here's what I read this morning while surfing the internet for reviews of similar products: "Those are a total complete rip-off. These devices appeal to the person who is looking for an easy solution that doesn't require any real effort other than throwing away their hard earned cash." Unfortunately, I think that's what I just did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a test to determine why comments are not being emailed to me.