This morning at a nearby Presbyterian church service, the pastor asked us to pray as follows (reference my 90% reconstruction of the chinese here) for the victims of Typhoon Morakot and Taiwan:
1. Ask the Lord to forgive our sins.
2. Ask the Lord to forgive us for the way we have damaged nature and failed to take good care of the land.
3. Ask the Lord to have pity on the flood victims of typhoon Morakot.
4. Ask the Lord to have pity on the general populace of Taiwan.
5. May the love and grace of the Lord be upon us.
6. May the Lord use us to make his love manifest.
7. May the Lord protect the bodies of all those working in flood disaster areas.
8. May the Lord use our government, policies, units, etc. giving them wisdom and loving hearts.
Good ways to pray!