Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easter Picture Story-telling

Much as I did last Christmas, I thought this Easter season I might cover the first floor storefront windows where I live with artwork depicting the suffering, death, and resurrection of Christ. I spent a good part of my weekend printing color prints and scripture references.

Although I doubt European art from 500 years ago is especially appealing or relevant to my working-class/farmer Taiwanese neighbors (see pizza post below!), I do want to learn how to use pictures and story-telling in order to share Christ here. So at least it's a start.

After having already printed out a couple dozen images and located scriptures in a modern Chinese translation, I figured I might as well spend a little extra time to put it all on my chinese blog to share with a few local acquaintances who might not know the Easter story. 

No comments: