Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First night in New Commercial Apartment

Yesterday was a busy day. In the morning I took my first three hours of Taiwanese class. In the afternoon I drove way over to the other side of town on my scooter to make a pick-up. Then I took a taxi to deliver all of my stuff from the SEND guest house where I stayed my first four nights to the commercial apartment room (only about 100 yards from where I lived last term) I will rent for the next month. Somehow, after that I still managed to get a quick BODY PUMP work-out in at my old gym, which has once again changed management (It was a litle sad to see so few of the old employees there).

Because the bed here is rock hard, I slept terribly again last night. I like hard beds and in fact my bed in storage here is really hard. But it'll take a few nights to get used to again!

No comments: